How to submit a job post:
- Sign in or create an account
- Click the "Post Job" link at top right of page
- Choose a job posting package/fee
- Add the quantity of job packages you need to cart
- Fill out the required credit card information and checkout
- You may now start posting your job ad
Employer post job application method:
- "Disguise my email in the job ad"
This is the reccomended method to use. The employee candidate will not be able to see your email. They click the "Apply" button to submit a resume and cover letter that will be delivered to your email through our site.
- "Show my email in the job ad"
The employee candidate will click a "Reply" button. They will send you a response directly, with your email address visable.
- "Do not send me any response to this ad"
The employee candidate has no way to contact you unless you put your contact information in the body of the job ad.
Employer job posting fees:
- 1 job post $5
- 2 job posts $8
- 5 job posts $10
* You must choose the appropriate package to recieve these rates*
*If you purschase Qty. 2 of 1 job posting package you will be charged $20 and so on*
Job post expiration:
- Your job ad will automatically be deleted after 30 days
- Check your junk mail if you did not recieve an email message for the relevant submission
Report a job post:
- Please click on the report link if you feel an ad is violation of our terms
Employer cancel/repost job ads:
- Login to your account to manage your ads (Click Manage ads)
- If you cancel the ad you will need to pay again to repost the same ad
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security number, etc)
- Refuse background/credit checks until you have met the employer in person
If you have any other questions please Contact Us
Welcome to paulsjob !